Click

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally come back home from mandai hill camp!

I was in mandai hill camp for 3week. 6 more week to go to end my bmt.
This 3week at mandai hill camp was damn tough, feel like dieing any time.
I just prefer a simple life. Prefer to be cilivian then military man.

In camp, i really miss my parent, brother & sister, my best friends, and outside foods.
I will think of fun and enjoyable memory with my family n friends during free time.

And yesterday night just came back home, the book out. Straight away took cab home, cus i dont want waste my preious time le.  Reach home, shower then went out with family to eat supper. After supper went back home le.

Then morning wake up, went have breakfast with my family, after that they went to took ferry le, they going indonesia today, they will be back on monday. I will be seeing them on this coming thursday night. I will be going back camp on sunday night. After that before they go they call me to help out rc for an event, cus i will be represent my parent for the lucky draw at rc. The event at 1130am, after that went back home le.

I really don't wish to go back camp. Will be coming out on thursday night if nothing crop up!!!