Finally came back from mandai camp.
Actually yesterday night should book out le, but i fail my IPPT so i need attend remedial training today morning, the training end at 9.30am. I book out at 1020am cus the sergent delay our time abit.
I need attend 2 remedial training, one is today, another one is on this coming friday night. So on this coming friday i will be book out around 10pm. sighh...
This week in camp dono what wrong with me, i keep falling down. Hope i wont fall down anymore!!!
3 more week to pop le. Yeah!
Now talk about my bunkmates bah, all of my bunkmates is cmi le, not about their look is about their attitude, their attitude really sux, sometime i cant really control myself, i just scold them. I hate Ns friends!!!
Suddenly miss 2 of my best friend, Soon cheng and Toon ming, i long time din see them le, the last time see them is 1-2months ago. I will find time to meet them:)
World cup start yesterday but i cant watch, today will watch with daddy.
Tomorrow will go buy my notebook with my mummy, my parent say they want buy for me as my birthday present. Woah damn happy. After buying notebook, i will go meet yong jun. Then at evening time will prepare myself, around 8pm i will off to mandai camp le. Damn sian, dont really feel like going back!!!