Hi im back for blog, it a long time since i blog..
From the last post still now about 1months..
During this 1 months when im back, most of the time i spent it with family, seldom go out if got only have dinner with yong jun the rest of my bff all not free..
I feel like going out and enjoy myself.. but feel so lazy to go out.. just want to stay at home, lieing on my comfortable bed and use notbook^^
I will find some day to enjoy myself with my bff..
N i having O level this year, left about 8months to study le but yet i too lazy to study, im afraid that i will get a bad result. I really need to wake up le, really need to study for O level..
Hope march faster end, April faster arrive, cos march will be a tough month.