Click

Friday, October 28, 2011

Disappointed In Myself

Today is emaths p2!
I had done badly for my emaths p1 and now p2, i done worst than p1! :(
Sadguy..
Ytd emaths P1, i still manage to finish the paper, but today paper 2 i cant even finish the whole paper, when doing half way, i totally feel like giving up, is damn hard.
I know i never been study hard enough, regret it.
Have try all my best to do, hope at least i can get a pass.

Emaths clear, next sci. I will study for my sci now.
Tmr will go library study, i know if i study a home sure get distract by some thing surely.

I had found out, i most trusted aunt is a backstabber, saying thing untrue behind me, always act nice infront of me, wont trust her any more. Lucky i nvr go for my relatives wedding dinner, or else i wont know it.